Our road cruiser bicycles showcase the relaxed, old school charm of our beautiful coastal town. They are single speed, back pedal city cruiser bicycles. They offer an easy comfortable ride for both men and women.
We do have Child seats for toddlers under 18kg. Booking is essential to ensure availability.
1 Hour – R65
2 Hours – R100
Half Day – R180
Full Day – R230
Sunset Cruise – R250 (Booking Essential)
Child Seat with helmet – R50
*Helmets and locks are available free of charge.
2 hours for free on your Birthday. (Booking essential to ensure availability. Proof of birth date required)
Pensioners discount: 15% discount on all rides.
Ask about your loyalty card and our specials for larger groups.
09:00 – 18:00
Our operating hours will change throughout the year according to the season and the weather.
Last rides are 1 hour before the closing time indicated.
Unless it is raining heavily, we are open seven days a week.
Book your bicycle
- Fill in the Indemnity form.
- Don’t forget your map or scan our QR code for our full list of attractions to discover and explore while enroute.
- Minors to be accompanied by a legal guardian. We currently have an age restriction of 16.
- Make sure you are comfortable on your bike before departure.
- Test the back pedal brake.
- Give way to pedestrians.
- No speeding.
- Use hand signals
- NO TEXTING AND DRIVING.
- Wear the safety gear provided by our crew.
- Stay on the road.
- No riding on the beach.
- Always lock your bicycle while visiting an attraction or establishment.
- Stay clear of ostriches and other wild animals that you will encounter while riding.
- Do not feed the wild animals
- Do not litter. Recycle bins are indicated on your map.
Soak up the Sun, smell the sea and fill your camera. Ride your adventure with our network of bicycle stations around town so you can enjoy Yzerfontein from a different perspective.